Updated April, 2018
Little Boat Creative Pty Ltd is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. This online service is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles.
1. Personal information:
The Company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously.
If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number. Please do not give us other personal or sensitive information.
Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Little Boat Creative Pty Ltd customer support features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information.
3. Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Little Boat Creative Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
4. Website analytics and tracking:
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
5. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To contact clients or potential clients who have submitted a request, enquiry or message through the Site.
- To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the Company.
- To render services related to Company’s business.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Company’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
6. Contact by the Company:
The Company may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters or other related marketing materials, advertisements of updates.
- To respond to direct requests for contact or requests for additional information, quotes, fees or services.
7. Individual's right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company on the customer enquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. The Company and links to other web sites:
9. Problems or queries: